3 - 5 years
iHire, an industry-focused online recruiting and talent platform, seeks a Business Analyst (BA) to join our Insights Team in Frederick, MD.
This important position is responsible for helping business stakeholders with data insights requirements. The BA will collect and interpret data trends for the business as well as lead projects and initiatives for strategic evaluation and decision-making. The BA will work with Product, Sales, Marketing, and IT team members and be responsible for meetings, project management, and data analysis.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with both the business and IT side of iHire. You will strengthen your current abilities while learning new skills in an office that works hard and plays hard!
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users, utilizing the Insights Ticketing queue.
- Lead business intelligence projects, run meetings, and organize requirements.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones for business insights.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Participate in daily huddles and team meetings and report on progress of work.
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision making.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement for stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, or analytics or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency in Power BI, Kibana, or comparable tool required
- SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Experience with leading projects and running meetings
iHire Business Analyst Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Technical Requirement Writing
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
Why You’ll Love iHire:
- Be inspired daily by team members who are innovative, creative, collaborative, and fun
- Enjoy our unbeatable office location – right by beautiful Carroll Creek in the heart of Downtown Frederick
- Fuel up on coffee and snacks with our fully stocked kitchen!
More About iHire
iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive. iHire is always looking to add forward-thinking, motivated people to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We have a casual work environment, emphasize work-life balance, and offer competitive benefits that set us apart from the rest.
Job ID: 257003336