SAP PP/ QM Consultant Charlotte, NC
Our client is a leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer and solution provider, offering customers across the globe a broad portfolio of colorants, specialty chemicals, and services. They are looking for SAP PP/QM Consultant. This position reports to the Global IT Director.
- Support SAP S4 PP ( Production Planning ) and SAP S4 QM (Quality Management) modules for US business.
- Be part of the global IT team and be involved in SAP related projects, to complete the projects on time and within the project budget.
- Support S4 PP/QM modules and collaborate with other consultants on SAP related issues.
- Manage medium and large size SAP rollout projects; collaborating with internal SAP consultants and external SAP consultants if needed.
- Work closely with the Business Process Owners to define the global and local business processes and make sure that all the processes are documented.
- Work closely with external service provider, 3rd party suppliers to ensure all SAP systems are working fine during the operation hours with minimum down time.
- Work with external SAP AMS support vendor to make sure that all day-to-day SAP related issues can resolve on time without causing impact to the business.
- Support all the SAP interface systems connected to both Asia and Europe SAP systems such as GLM WWI, FTP, PDM, BC, D3 Archive, 3PL and 4PL logistics warehouse interfaces etc.
- Troubleshoot ABAP program to correct bugs or to understand how the system work in order to assist the business to make decision and follow up action.
- Bachelors’ degree of Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management or Commercial Information Technology etc. or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the area of SAP PP and QM preferable SAP certification in these areas and basic knowledge in SAP report development (ABAP) and form development.
- Working knowledge in other logistics modules like SAP SD, MM and PM is an advantage.
- Understanding and application of the following implementation processes: process design, application configuration, change control processes and transport system, unit testing, integration testing, data conversion, training, documentation, go live and post implementation support.
- Capable of leading a small team (2-5 people) and planning for and managing a work stream to time, cost and quality outcomes.
- Experience in international SAP rollout projects.
- Knowledgeable in ABAP programming and Authorization is an advantage
Job ID: 254430563