Job ID: 207403857
3 - 5 years
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Designs and deploys functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Configures and installs software, servers, routers and other network devices.
- Monitors network performance and integrity.
- Resolves issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure.
- Automates tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Mentors team members on technical issues.
- Creates, oversees and tests security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
- Communicates with users when needed.
- Maintains complete technical documentation.
- Suggests improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP).
- Solid background in network administration and architecture.
- In-depth knowledge working with Cisco ASA Firewalls and Nexus switches.
- In-depth knowledge working with Juniper SRX firewalls.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF).
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools).
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.